Please play by the rules when taking part in Cute Kid SA. We expect the entrants of our monthly competition to respect our rules in the interests of fairness and full disclosure.
Please be aware that your entering and / or voting in any competition and / or accessing the website hosting our competition (“Websites”) constitutes your automatic acceptance of our Rules, Terms & Conditions, and Policies. Our terminology and obligations are explained in detail in these documents (“Policies”).
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African residents and who are 18 years and older.
- Entry is only open to Children aged between 3yrs and 9yrs of age.
- The winners (parents) are required to have a valid South African bank account in order for us to award any cash prizes and will be required to verify their identity and age before receiving their prize.
- All photos are screened. Only those accepted, using our sole discretion, during this screening process will be posted on our site and issued a Unique Voting ID.
- Inappropriate or distasteful photos will not be accepted. Your entry will be deleted. The decision to do so is entirely within our sole discretion.
- Entry into the competition is done via this website and is free. Voting opens at 00:00 on the first day of the month and closes at 23:59:59 on the last day of the month.
- Voting is via premium rate SMS, credit & debit card, Zapper, PayPal, free daily votes, and bonus codes.
Entry into our monthly Cute Kid SA competition is free. However, voting in the competition attracts a charge (as detailed below) to the voter in the case of votes cast via premium rate SMS, credit & debit card, Zapper, and PayPal.
Premium rate SMS charges:
- 5 votes costs R2.00
- 40 votes costs R10.00
- 150 votes costs R30.00
Credit & debit card and Zapper charges:
- A 250-vote bundle option costs R50.00.
- A 1250-vote bundle option costs R200.00.
- A 5000-vote bundle option costs R500.00.
- A 250-vote bundle option costs USD3.99.
- A 1250-vote bundle option costs USD12.99.
- A 5000-vote bundle option costs USD34.99.
- To give all participants an equal opportunity to win, children with more than 50,000 votes will have their entry "paused". This "paused" status will be lifted 7 days before the end of the competition.
- The Top 3 Cutie-Pies, that is, the three children with the most votes at the end of the competition, are declared that month's Cute Kid SA winners. The Top 3 Winners will be announced on our Cute Kid SA winners page and via our Facebook page.
Prizes will be paid to the verified Top 3 Cute Kid winners within five (5) to ten (10) working days of their being announced.
Prize winners will be notified directly by email and/or phone (using the contact details provided by them on their entry form) to arrange for the payment of their prize.
This communication may involve requesting additional information to confirm that the prize winner does indeed qualify to receive a prize from Cute Kid SA.
- Voters need the bill payer’s permission to vote via SMS, this applies to contract and pay-as-you-go subscribers. Proof may be required as such before any cash prizes are awarded.
- Failure to adhere to these rules in any way could result in disqualification from our Cute Kid SA competition. In this case, Cute Kid SA reserves the right to reassign a prize to another entrant.
- The Cute Kid SA competition and its website are governed by the laws of South Africa only. Should certain features of these same laws not be expressly stated herein, they are nonetheless applicable. We also adhere to the Code of Conduct as set out by the Wireless Application Services Providers' Association (WASPA).
- Cute Kid SA is administrated by Cutify Media & Marketing (Pty) Ltd, the same innovative media company that brings you Cute Baby SA and Cute Pet SA and Cute Couple SA and Super Cute SA
Enter our monthly Cute Kid competition and stand a chance to win your share of R20,000 in cash prizes.Enter Your Child