For parents entering their child into the Cute Kid SA competition, please ensure you take a few minutes to read the rules before entering the competition. We expect parents and participants of our monthly competition to respect our rules in the interests of fairness and to ensure the enjoyment for all those taking part.
Any queries with regards to our rules please CONTACT US.
- This competition is only open to participants who are South African residents, who are 18 years and older.
- Entry is open to children aged between 0 and 9yrs of age, only the parent of the participating child is eligible to enter. Posthumous entries are forbidden.
- Do not enter a child that you are not the legal guardian of, as your entry and participation will be void.
- All photos are screened. Only those accepted, using our sole discretion, during this screening process will be approved and issued a Unique Voting ID when voting begins.
- Inappropriate photos will not be accepted. Your entry will be deleted. The decision to do so is entirely within our sole discretion.
- Entry into the competition is done via this website and is free.
- Voting opens at 00:00 on the first day of the month and closes at 23:59:59 on the last day of the month.
- This is a vote-based competition and the following voting methods are available; Free, SMS, Credit Card, PayPal and Zapper.
- Where votes are paid for, costs apply and vary. Pricing can be found at HOW TO VOTE and TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The bill payer’s permission is required if voting via SMS, this applies to contract and pay-as-you-go subscribers. Proof may be required as such before any cash prizes are awarded.
- Daily free votes expire at midnight 00:00:00 each day. Redeeming a Bonus Code is limited to one (1) per registered user, ten (10) per participating child, subject to availability and/or other terms.
- To give all participants an equal opportunity to win, cute kids with more than 50,000+ votes will have their entry "paused". This "paused" status will be lifted 14 days before the end of the competition.
- All prize limits and details can be found at PRIZES and TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- The Promoter may request additional qualifying information from winners prior to awarding a prize. The parent of a minor child is required to verify their identity, guardianship and SA bank details. Strictly one winner per household.
- Syndicate eligibility, participation and voting is strictly limited. You may not register or vote or participate on behalf of someone else. More details can be found within the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The competition and the functioning of this website are governed by the laws of South Africa only, where certain features of same laws not be specifically stated herein, they are nevertheless applicable. We also adhere to the Code of Conduct as set out by the Wireless Application Services Providers' Association (WASPA).
RULES UPDATED: 26 SEPTEMBER 2023
To stand a chance to WIN your share of R20,000 in cash prizes, enter your little heartbreaker into our upcoming
Cute Kid competition.